Tennis Betting in CanadaBest Tennis Betting Sites in Canada
Regardless of the surface it’s played on, tennis offers some of the biggest thrills in the sports world. Although the crowd is silent during the play, their cheers can be overwhelming once a point is won.
Participating in tournaments around the globe, from the legendary Wimbledon to the raucous US Open, the world’s top players put it all out on the court. We are privileged to live in an era where three of the greatest players in men’s tennis history dominate the courts. Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, and Novak Djokovic have played simultaneously for an extended period of time.
Canada can also be proud of its tennis talents, with Milos Raonic and Eugenie Bouchard competing for the Grand Slams titles. Speaking of which, Grand Slam tournaments invoke the biggest interest in Canada, and unsurprisingly, these are the events that attract the most bettors.
So if you are looking to turn a profit by betting on tennis, have a look at our mini guide as we break down the best tennis betting sites in Canada alongside some of the most popular types of tennis bets.
Betting on tennis is easy and exciting. Let’s be honest, it’s always cool to add some intensity to the game you already love watching.
If you’re all set to try out tennis betting, keep reading — we’ve found the best sites that welcome Canadian players. All of the sites below accept Canada-based sports bettors, let them open an account and place bets on their sites using CAD as the main currency.
Let’s take a look at the list:
Tennis is one of the most popular sports in the online betting community. This sport is very unpredictable, which makes bettors feel they can make consistent profits. Luckily for them, the tennis betting offer is splendid.
Bookmakers are busy throughout the year, trying to come up with the most competitive odds on the market. If you want your tennis betting experience to be as successful as possible, you need to know what markets are available and identify the best bookmaker that offers them.
Here are some of the most popular tennis betting markets:
- To Win Match (Money Line) — Just like in many other sports, this is the most straightforward type of bet. Here, you are simply predicting which player (or duo) will win the match.
- Set Betting — With set betting, you are trying to predict the outcome after the first set. This bet type is particularly interesting when it comes to betting on men’s Grand Slam matches since those are played in five sets.
- Total Games — This market is equivalent to the Over/Under market in basketball betting. Basically, the bookmaker sets up a figure that says how many games will be played before the winner is decided, and it’s up to the bettors to choose whether the number of games will be over or under that figure.
- Futures/Tournament Winners — Futures bets in tennis are long-term options that can be played in advance. The most common bets are in regard to the winners of the biggest tournaments in tennis — Grand Slams. Other futures bets may involve guesses about the world number one at the end of the year.
Live Tennis Betting
Tennis is an intense sport where matches can last for over five hours; however, points are fast-paced. This combination makes tennis a perfect sport for live betting. Quick score changes provide great opportunities for live tennis betting. If you wish to place bets during play, you should know that the live betting offer includes the same markets as the pre-match offer. However, the odds for this market are more attractive than their ante-post equivalents.
- Exceptional live streaming
- Generous welcome bonus
- Outstanding mobile app
- Great welcome bonus
- Promotions galore
- Best odds in the industry
- Choice of sports
- Payment methods
- Top-notch security